Wednesday, December 6, 2017

More Holly Maiden freebie

Yesterday we drove down to Nags Head NC to have lunch with Sissy and John. My husband was looking forward to those oysters. I had shrimp. Took my Benedryl just in case. Haven't been sleeping well lately and when that Benedryl kicked in, I got whoozy. Benedryl almost never makes me sleepy but yesterday was an exception. When we dropped Sissy and John off, I climbed into the back seat. Couldn't fight the fatigue. Slept most of the way home, came in and went to bed. Just as well we had decided against staying over in NC since I was no company. Despite all that sleep, still tired today. That's CFIDS (Chronic Fatigue Immune Disorder Syndrome) for you. Only I think it's got another name now. But we're here for more of Holly Maiden, right?

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc440ondv0fdx0i/ws_HollyMaiden_3.zip?dl=0

No comments: