Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Star Wars? & Christmas Princess freebie

I'll be delivering a fruit cake today to one of my doctors and after the visit, my husband wants to go see the new Star Wars movie. I've been seeing and hearing reports that suggest it isn't so good but he really wants to see it so we will go. Tomorrow a friend is due in from North Carolina and I hope to catch up with her and Mary and go to lunch. It would be a welcome change of pace.

Today we have zip two of Christmas Princess:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsx0dtj5sdhdvjj/ws_ChristmasPrincess_2.zip?dl=0
Bright traditional colors with some Victorian scrap thrown in. Hope you are enjoying it. With Christmas on Monday next week, I will not be posting on Sunday (Christmas Eve) or Christmas Day. I'm sure you will be busy with your families and holiday celebrations anyway.

Check out this new store:
http://danceintherainscraps.co.uk/
Lots of the sexy tubes taggers love but cute stuff too. they ae doing a 24 days of Christmas and have about 71 freebies in store right now. Many are cute Christmas items.

No comments: