Monday, December 4, 2017

It's Monday & I have a plan - - new freebie

As I mentioned last month, I was planning to make a mini kit for each of four weeks in December using some kit starters I made some time ago. To me, a mini kit is 6 papers and 12 elements - or less. Instead I find that I have made a full size kit for this week. I'm calling it Holly Maiden and you are going to see a ton of holly! The nice thing is that the next two kits are in compatible colors so you will be able to mix and match. The fourth week moves toward winter colors as opposed to the brights of holiday season. Since I managed to put together and pack up all six zips for this week (with the usual zip preview), I also threw together some overall previews to show you what to expect this week.

Today we have:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxm9elf0ramrtfy/ws_HollyMaiden_1.zip?dl=0

Hope you like.

2 comments:

KM said...

The Holly Maiden new Christmas set is so pretty. Love the little girl with the muff. My bridesmaids carried white fur muffs (with holly) as we were married on December 28th over 3 decades ago. :)
Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
Kristy

Seymoure said...

This is going to be a fabulous kit. Thank you.