Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween! and freebies

So much going on yesterday and will be all week. Lots of family business to deal with. I do have today's zip for you and two extras as Halloween Treat, However, after today I won't be able to post until next week - too much on my schedule. Without further ado here is zip 22:
One very busy background, a floral frame and various elements.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/edc06x5xavlprfq/ws_Halloween2017_22.zip?dl=0

And because you have all been so sweet about my crazy Halloween kit, two Halloween treats. First, a batch of elements, including an ATC I made earlier on:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fjqc3jd11iwb8l/ws_Halloween2017-23.zip?dl=0
And a set of 2 quick pages and 2 stacked papers:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jzyvxgil1lq12bv/ws_Halloween2017-23_2.zip?dl=0

Happy Halloween! May you have sweet and happy days until next time.
Hugs,
SherryD

7 comments:

MomOnceAgain said...

Thank you for this Halloween kit - it is really cute and not too spooky!

Anonymous said...

Sherry,

In amongst all that has been going on in your life, I want to thank you for one of the nicest Halloween kits I have ever seen.

Take care of yourself as stress can harm people in many physical aches and pains. You are in my prayers to be able to continue on and to hopefully enjoy your family that is with you now. Hugs, Bernie

Bernie said...

Sherry,

In amongst all that has been going on in your life, I want to thank you for one of the nicest Halloween kits I have ever seen.

Take care of yourself as stress can harm people in many physical aches and pains. You are in my prayers to be able to continue on and to hopefully enjoy your family that is with you now. Hugs, Bernie

Mom said...

I've really enjoyed all your fun Halloween downloads. I like the twists you put on things. Thank you for your generosity!

Seymoure said...

With all you are dealing with in your life you still have time for us out here in digiland. Thank you for this wonderful Halloween kit. I have loved collecting each and every segment. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers daily. God bless!

grandmaw said...

Thank you so much for a lovely Halloween kit, its got brilliant elements as well as background, thank you for letting us have this for nothing, really appreciate all you do.

Jerrie said...

Thank You Sherry for your fun Halloween kit !