Sunday, October 29, 2017

Almost Monday so Monday freebie

It's been raining all day today (Sunday) and I've had a sinus headache all day. Tomorrow is going to be busy so thought I'd go ahead and do Monday post. Want you to know I've really enjoyed reading your comments and I'm glad I decided to put something together for Halloween.

Next up is an assortment including one more paper, word art, and various characters which include some Halloween toys. When I was young, I remember going to the local 5 & Dime or pharmacy around this time of year and there would be an assortment of Halloween themed goodies kids would beg their mothers to buy. There were flavored wax vampire lips and teeth, little wax bottles filled with a super sweet fluid and other penny candy plus Halloween noisemakers, candy filled toys and other small Halloween toys. You've seen some examples of these in this kit. For some reason, vintage Halloween stuff is very desirable and can be quite pricey too. Maybe because it brings back fond childhood memories for lots of adults?
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/evetth4pyg2uvlf/ws_Halloween2017_21.zip?dl=0

No comments: