Sunday, January 31, 2016

Tomorrow starts a new month

It's 2:40 in the morning of 1/31 here and I'm waiting for my hair to dry before going to bed. I put the February blog header up, as you can see. It's made from my Wonderland Scraps, Love, Tweet Love kit, sold the last year I sold in Digi Style Designs. I also made our February goal page and goal report page from that kit. But before I give you that, I want to ask, did anyone use your goal set for January? How did you do? If you did the goal setting page but haven't done the report page, let me warn you that my use of the glitter paper was a bad idea. Writing doesn't show up well as you will see from my example. I would suggest you make some shapes in a solid, coordinating color to write your reports on. Here is how mine came out. Here is my goal page:

And my report page (going to see SIL today so nothing much will get done here):
See what I mean?

And now your February goal set:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/goal%20sheets/ws_Feb2016_GoalSet.zip

No comments: