Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Motocross Fun freebie zip 4

Trying to do a number of things this evening but do have a zip 4 of Motocross Fun ready to go:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/MotocrossFun/ws_MotocrossFun_4.zip
Thanks to Kristy for additional information on motocross. I don't know how well I can fulfill her hopes for a Motocross kit but I'm going to give it a try.

As for our Purple Pause, today's installment isn't quite ready but I hope to post again before I go to bed. Right now I'm taking it easy after a delicious ravioli dinner prepared by my husband. Think I picked up a little tummy bug somewhere and over last few days have had some chills off and on and tummy complaints. Weather here has turned cold and weatherman predicts we will be hit by winter storm for weekend. Hubby did some grocery shopping early today and as far as I can tell, it looks like we can stay inside all cozy and warm.

I would, however, like to make a run to Hancock Fabrics and Hobby Lobby (maybe tomorrow). I want to make some of those insulater things for putting bowls in microwave. Don't know what to call them but it's a cozy that you sit your bowl in. Then when you are ready to remove the bowl you've got these points on the cozy to help you remove the bowl and keep from burning your hands. Need 100% cotton batting and 100% cotton fabric for this project. From Hobby Lobby, I'm looking for stuff to make a cool hat to wear for Go Red event later this month. It's a Red Hat event to promote heart health awareness for women and many will be sporting heart themed hats. Also need to pick up some magnetic tape for the bookmarks I'm making for my granddaughter. I'll share the patterns to print out if anyone is interested.

And now to do a little kitchen clean up before NCIS comes on.

Hugs!

1 comment:

KM said...

Sherry,

You are doing a fabulous job. I am thrilled to have the elements, papers and word art depicting motocross. I have nothing except for what you have created so I am so excited to get my family in some digi books!

Thank you again for you creative generosity.

Kristy