Wednesday, January 13, 2016

CU freebie

It's been quite a while since I posted a CU freebie and since January is going to be a mix of freebies, thought this one ought to be CU. I collect vintage buttons and find I like to use digital buttons in my scrapbook layouts too. This batch is black (I especially love mother-of-pearl and jet buttons).
These buttons were left large - some as much as 3" - deliberately so they are easy to manipulate and re-size as needed. I have also included a button border which shows up in web size below.
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/ss4cu_BlackButtons.zip

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these great buttons...

DonnaK said...

thank you for the buttons and border. these are really unusual. I appreciate you sharing! Thanks again.