Monday, September 14, 2015

Freebie time. A Touch of Blue _Cobalt

I've spent the day in doctor's waiting rooms. June had a radiation therapy appointment, short break, then a pulmonology appointment. At least my driving her around gave Dad a little time off and June and I had a chance for some girl talk. Today's freebie is back to A Touch of Color. This time it's a Touch Of Blue _ Cobalt. There are so many shades of blue and some of the major variations seem to deserve their own attention. So, rather than mix the blues together, I've grouped them. Today it's dark blues or what I call cobalt and some call royal blue. Eventually there will be packages of light blue, maybe some medium blues and, certainly, my favorite blue-greens: turquoise to teal. Here is your preview:
Today the papers (4 full size): http://www.4shared.com/zip/y2DwnyNSce/ws_TouchOfBlueCobalt_papers.html? Tomorrow I'm dealing with the insurance man and the roofer about the ceiling but I'll be sure to post the elements.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks so much, for the fantastic mini! love the blue!

Glad June is still doing well. I hope the treatments work. my Uncle Bud (Steve) passed away last Wednesday, so it was a rough week. Unfortunately being stage 4 there wasn't much they could do, but make him comfortable.

SherryD said...

Stacey, I am so sorry for your loss. Cancer is so cruel!

Stacey said...

Sherri,

thanks so much! I truly wish they would find a cure!