Monday, February 23, 2015

Of weather & freebies etc

Nothing new to report really. Yesterday we had temperatures up to 53 degrees which helped melt a lot of snow and ice. Today was supposed to be in 30's. I only went out as far as front porch to collect mail. My hand bracelet arrived! Love it. Still not wanting to do much although I did work in Photoshop and have a few things loaded in 4shared for you. Today, how about more journal cards?
http://www.4shared.com/zip/EZ3A6JiUce/SherryD_journal_cards_78.html? I may do some without words but since I plan to actually use these as a type of pocket journal, I like a quotation or a word that inspires or prompts me to say something.
And here is a Bohemian Boudoir freebie:
Some clothing you might see in our girl's boudoir. (You will see some of this again too.) http://www.4shared.com/zip/SJR9gY-qba/ws_BohemianBoudoir_clothing_1.html? More papers and some wall art coming this week.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

thanks so much for both the journal cards and next installment of the boudoir collection! I'm loving all of it so far. cold here too, low fifties, which after being 75 seems even more cold, actually snowed in Summerlin, but not where I live, but the mountains around the valley are covered in snow.