Monday, February 16, 2015

Freebie alert

It's snowing! There are a couple of inches on the ground (beautiful!) and when I looked out the kitchen window while setting up coffee for morning, the sky looks white. We are told that later tonight the snow will probably change over to a mixture of sleet and rain. That's pretty typical around here. Still, it will make for messy travel in the morning. A lot of places have already made decisions to close but the transit company my husband works for will only close if the authorities request everyone stay off the streets. He actually got 3 snow days last winter but I think he will be working tomorrow.
I've decided I'm also going to be making some journal cards to share. At firsst I was planning to go with ATC size (2.5 x 3.5") but saw that most journal cards are 3" x 4" with some at 4" x 6" which I feel is too big. So 3" x 4" it is. Today's journal card was inspired by the random color scheme that was on my blog when I opened it - vermillion. This card is for personal use only.
You should be able to right click and save. I'm getting ready to make a preview for another piece of Bohemian Boudoir but first need to send a message to a freebies group I'm part of to alert them to the kit series. More later.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

this is beautiful! I hope you both stay safe and warm! thanks so much for all the goodies today!