Monday, April 26, 2021

New freebie

It's another Monday and once again, I'n getting little done. One of those low energy days. I do, however, have a new kit for you with a Spring theme. I'm calling it Breath of Spring. TOmorrow I have lunch with the girls, then Wednesday I head back to PT. Only news here, and it's good, is that my friend's son who was in hospital with Covid pneumonia was released yesterday and no longer has to be on oxygen.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qba2lgs8yr5sqwm/ws_BOS_1.zip?dl=0

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Thank you and glad your friend's son is better.

KM said...

Praise Jesus! That is great news. How is his wife doing?

Thank you for the beautiful new kit -beautiful flowers and colors.

Kristy

Seymoure said...

Love the soft colors in this kit. Happy to hear about your friend's son. Hope he continues to get better. You stay well also!

MomOnceAgain said...

What a beautiful kit - thank you!

Mary said...

Sherry, the kit is absolutely amazing!!! Love the colors!!! It is just elegant!!! That is great news about your friends son!! Have a wonderful week!!! Thank you for sharing!!!