Thursday, April 29, 2021

Breath of Spring part 2

Thanks for nice comments on new kits and kind words and prayers for my friends in GA. Things seem to be improving there. My son's second epidural brought no relief. Looks like it is back to the orthopedic and possible surgery. He is miserable enough that he got approved for intermitent FMLA. Good because it holds his job should he have to take some time off but bad because DIL is only working part time right now and his time off woud mean financial difficulties. he says right now it is just a matter of one day at a time.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ofq0z8v666iuuk/ws_BOS_2.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sherry, I am so sorry your son is going through so much!! I will keep him in my prayers. I just absolutely love the new kit!!! It is just amazing!!! The colors are so beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!