Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Something a little different

but not much lol. The newest kit is something I've called Quirky. I liked the color palette and basically made a bunch of things in those colors.
I've been busy working on dialogue for a story I've got running around in my head which started with 'hearing' 2 characters bantering with one another. No, I'm not crazy and not really hearing voices. Lots of people who write comment on snatches of dialogue coming to them out of the blue or daydreaming situations. Anyway, my fun time has been absorbed by doing art challenges for Just Art and writing. Hope everyone is doing well. I do appreciate your kind comments. Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwyubucmzup9liv/1.zip?dl=0

2 comments:

Mary said...

Sherry, love the new kit! One of my favorite color combos!! The frames are beautiful!!! The flowers are lovely!! Love the bows!! Cannot wait to see your results for the challenges. One of my favorite sites!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

MomOnceAgain said...

I love the color palette and the mixture of elements! Thank you!