Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thank you & zip 7 Pretty Peacock

I want you to know that I truly appreciate your kind thoughts and prayers and your comments about my offerings. I meant to mention this earlier but was so focused on getting the freebies up (& some complaining, I admit). We had a huge thunderstorm go through last night and lost electricity for a very short while. Others in our area were not as fortunate and had long outages. Health wise, neck & shoulder pain still present but I was not about to call doctor and complain for fear he will want to try me on another anti-inflammatory. My stomach is still troublesome so I don't want to add anything else to the mix. Still taking the stomach meds hospital gave me but only as needed. Tired of this mess!

Today we go back to greens:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8suw9vpzq98ifi9/ws_PrettyPeacock_7.zip?dl=0

No comments: