Saturday, August 31, 2019

Saturday freebie

It is Labor Day weekend, traditionally the last vacation fling before school resumes, but with a hurricane, Dorian, on the way, a lot of vacationers are sure to be disappointed. It seems that hurricane Dorian's path is uncertain. It is slowing down and it is expected to expand. For those of us on the east coast of North America, areas from Florida up to South Carolina are under alert. Virginia isn't officially on alert but is expecting trouble from the storm. For all who live in this hurricane's path (including those in the Bahamas who will surely feel the impact), I pray that we all stay safe.

Today we have another fantasy zip of Pretty Peacock. Fantasy because there aren't, of course, any turquoise peacocks. But I do love that color and having found some resources of that hue, I had to include them, popping them into my "blue" stash of peacock related items. But, you know this having already found other turquoise zips. So here goes.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/62ozplhlm9jhic4/ws_PrettyPeacock_17.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

Seymoure said...

Hi Sherry,
Thank you for another gift for the daily download.
I am on the western side of Florida and am taking precautions for Dorian. I wanted to let you know that I hope you take care during this storm and stay safe also.