Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tuesday freebie

I sure hope you are still interested in more peacock goodies, because that is all I have right now. I've relayed a lot of information about peacocks too and have one last bit today. Having read about all the cultural lore, we can now summarize some symbolic meanings for peacocks. You see a lot of peacock tattoos and the general consensus is that they symbolize royalty, vitality, nobility, and especially sexuality. The bigger and more colorful the tattoo design, the more importance can be placed on generosity, longevity, compassion, and immortality. Others say peacocks symbolize vision, awakening, protection, guidance and watchfulness.

Today's zip goes back to aqua:
Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0e3lxj51u46hfrt/ws_PrettyPeacock_15.zip?dl=0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I have trouble letting go of a subject, I just blame it on OCD - which I don't have - but I have to blame it on something. Besides, peacocks are fascinating birds. Doreen

Seymoure said...

Hi Sherry,
Please, give us all the info on peacocks you discover. I love peacocks and am loving this kit. Thank you.