Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Today was one of my lunch with retirees days. We went to Applebee's. It was just okay. After lunch 3 of us went to the movies to see a psychological thriller called Greta. Not bad but nothing I'd see again. Cox Communications due out tomorrow to fix phone service and we will be complaining about internet too. It is super slow and freeezes up. My husband is so frustrated with Cox, which we have had over twwenty years, he is threatening to pull all Cox products - phone, cable TV and internet and go with Verizon. Will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings.

More art nouveau today:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6wdrk0uavhfnlh/ws_AN_24.zip?dl=0

Here are some more of my challenge pieces:
For March clean & simple challenge, we had to have a patterned paper and plain paper, with the plain paper covering no more than 1/3 of the page. Then we were to take one photo and make 3 small squares from it. We also needed 3 flowers, an ink or paint spotch and a word strip. Here is what I came up with:

For an altered photo challenge, I used a photo of my Mom that I found last year after Dad died. I had never seen it before. She appears to be about 13 and I'd guess this was taken for one of her piano recitals. She is so cute but the background was so ugly. (You can see the original in the upper left corner.) So I extracted Mom and gave her a nicer background.

1 comment:

RB said...

Thanks Sherry,I Love That Image In Green On The Right,I Have A Books With Mucha Images In Stunning .Love These Colours For Nouveau.Hope You Get Your Servic's Sorted.I Dont Think Any Provider Can Cope These Days!lol:)x