Thursday, March 7, 2019

Some purple for today's freebie

I've committed to doing at least 2 digital art challenges each month but more if possible. I shared my first two of the month Tuesday. Here are 3 more:
That's the pic for the mood board with the addition that if we have a birthday this month that could be used as inspiration too. I chose, green, water, and birthday and here is what i came up with.
The next challenge had 2 parts. First, choose a photo or picture and pull 3- 5 colors from it. since I'm trying to break out of my comfort zone, I used this vintage postcard.
Part 2 was to make any kind of layout using the photo and chosen colors. Here is what I came up with.
And the challenge I completed today was to take a photo or picture and come up with a sketchy effect. Took a cutout from photo of my son and added it to a space background. Ran an action from GrahicRiver that isn't made for PSE (can't find my CS3) and got interesting background but didn't like effect on Jeremy. Took cutout to another window and used PSE's watercolor filter, then added the cutout back to background.

Today I've got some purple art nouveau for you.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6360rw6nz9quw2/ws_AN_22.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

RB said...

Thank You So Much Sherry Gorgeous Gift,Its Funny I Never Think Of Purple As Nouveau,More Shades Of Greens & Blues.Its A Gorgeous Contrast Thank You Ive Been Enjoying Your Pictures Too Have A Great Day Hugs:)x