Saturday, February 2, 2019

Saturday freebie

My thanks to all who responded so quickly to my question about whether more art nouveau was okay. It is my favorite style and I'm so happy to know many of you feel the same. Today I've got those matching satin bows for you, but first I'll share some more of the photos of art nouveau architecture I've collected over the years. I do apologize for not being able to give appropriate credit but when I was collecting, it was originally with the intention of just using them myself for inspiration. This also means that for some, I don't know the location.
I do know this is a villa in Pesaro, which I believe is in Italy.
I think this is in Barcelona, Spain. Note the dark reds.
And here is an art nouveau inspired building in Mexico

Today's bows:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnxbsec1ojnihjj/ws_AN_10_satin_bows.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

RB said...

Hi Sherry,Really Enjoying The Gorgeous Freebies & Photos You've Been Posting Thanks For Sharing:)x