Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Holiday Treat freebie Day 23

When he was small, my son, Jeremy, started referring to the 23rd as Christmas Eve's Eve. It was always a day of last miute preparations: another batch of cookies to make, a few gifts left to wrap, calls to distant family to be made. It's Saturday, the 20th as I write this and schedule it. There is still so much to be done yet! Mostly cleaning. My mother would have a fit if she were still with us. Mom was a great housekeeper despite working at a full time job. About a week before Christmas, she'd have done a major cleaning of the house. so that on the 23rd she could just go back and touch things up. The idea was to make the house hospitable for the Christ child. And Santa too. I really miss her! Today I've got more papers for you (you should have a big stash by now) and just one more set waiting. Hope you like these.
http://www.4shared.com/zip/icR6exRIba/ws_HolidayTreat_122314_papers.html?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for this set of beautiful papers! I'm lucky I still have my mom and so does my hubby. Wish I saw them more. I hope you getting things done - I still have a ton to do yet.