Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas! Holiday Treat freebie 122514

It's here! Christmas 2014. I hope you are enjoying the day with your family and friends. Don't worry, your freebies will be here until the end of January 2015. Today it's a bunch of Santa Stuff (CU4CU) from Sher Scraps:
http://www.4shared.com/postDownload/4-6aq5Sfce/ss4cu_HolidayTreat_SantaStuff_.html And from Wonderland Scraps, the last of the papers:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/Er5pIQaAba/ws_HolidayTreat_papers_122514.html? Merry Christmas! Love, SherryD thanks to Stacey for alerting me tolink problem with Santa Stuff. I've corrected it above.

5 comments:

MomOnceAgain said...

Merry Christmas and I hope you have a blessing-filled 2015! Thanks so much for all you do!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sherry. Thanks so so much for all the beautiful Christmas freebies. Wishing you all the very best for a great new year in 2015.
Steffie

Stacey said...

Merry Christmas Sherry!!! Hope it was filled with love and happiness! Santa and Jesus were good to us. I'm so tired, but it was worth it! it always is. now I can rest! thanks for the awesome goodies.

Tammy Tags said...

Thank you so much for the lovely Christmas freebies!

Stacey said...

Hi, it's me again. I think the zips for the santa stuff is wrong. it's the same zip as the tree and ornaments. would you check on that please? when you have a chance! thank you so much!