Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve morning update

Hi all, I just updated today's post before realizing I had it set for 9:00am and it was already "live." I added links to 2 posts from Chopra Center about New Year's resolutions and a link to Ro Paxman's blog where you can find a Life Planner (get original pages) and update for 2015. Very useful information so go have a look. And now, for me, some chores before husabnd gets home from work. We are going out for Chinese buffet tonight then quietly waiting for the New Year to come in. Tomorrow we will have our dear grandson visiting. On Friday, if clear weather prevails (had snow flurries and cold rain yesterday), expecting a visit from my ex-husband (Jeremy's father) and his new wife whom I've only met through e-mail. Sad news that my friend, Deb Abbe (Designs by Abbe) has lost her father. He has had a struggle with a number of conditions and is now at peace but, as always, it's difficult for family and friends to lose him. Please send thoughts and prayers her way. I'm pleased to report that our Miss June is in better spirits as the New Year approaches. Had her stitches out on Monday, the pathology report indicates her arm is now cancer free, and the doctor doesn't think she will need plastic surgery ( the wound is almost completely healed) nor physical therapy! If you are going out tonight to celebrate, please be careful. Let's see if we can all start 2015 safe, healthy and happy. Hugs!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the beautiful gift! I was able to do a little shopping, things are still tight from Christmas. Happy New Year! I'm so glad to hear about Miss June. that is great news indeed. I'm sorry for Abbe. She will be in my prayers! Enjoy your family this weekend. Keep us posted if you do decide to return to designing. Maybe just do Cu or Pu not both. I hope 2015 brings you health and happiness!