Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Treat Day 5

I've been being so lazy with husband home on vacation. Yesterday (Wednesday) we went out to Hobby Lobby which has just opened in this area. Like most guys, he had something he wanted to look for and wasn't interested in prowling the whole store. I just headed for the bead section to pick up a couple things I wanted to finish up some metal bookmarks I'm embellishing with beads and charms. Will go back and explore more throughly next week while he's working. Next he treted me to lunch at Olive Garden. Full of Tuscano soup, salad and bread sticks (he tried and loved the Chicken Gnocchi soup), we came home and napped lol.
Today I thought you might want more papers? Have to point out that the red and gold beaded paper was created using a great template set from Karen Stimsen of Wool Sweater Street. Thanks Karen!
Find this one here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/-_DBVH0nba/ws_HolidayTreat_120514.html? Hugs!

3 comments:

marsie55 said...

Thank you so much .. fabulous!!

jci5 said...

Thank you for your gifts of time and talent.

Stacey said...

I don't have a hobby lobby, but at JoAnns and Michaels craft stores I can spend all day - LOL! Thanks so m uch for the gorgeous papers!