Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Last zip for freebie kit

Last zip is more papers: http://www.4shared.com/zip/Ha1yi9wu/ws_LUGT_papers3.html? Tomorrow (actually today already!) will be busy with more cooking and cleaning. Thursday is the holiday so I'll be with family & Friday I'll be recuperating from all the preparations lol. I think if I manage to write Christmas cards on Friday I'll be doing well and will just relax otherwise. Because I will likely not be on-line until after the holiday weekend, I'd like to take this time to wish safe travel to all who will leave home to join family and friends in other areas. I hope you all with have a safe and happy holiday with loved ones. When you offer prayers of thanksgiving before the meal, I ask you to remember to include mention of those dear ones who are departed and those who cannot be there to share the meal and fellowship with you. Please don't forget to include the brave men and women serving in our armed forces. Pray for peace and for all those in need who may not have anyone to offer a prayer for them. Be thankful that you do. I'll leave you with the beautiful words of the doxology written in 1674 by Thomas Ken as part of two of his hymns. In the Episcopal Church (& other Christian churches) we sing this as the offerings are presented and it seems truly appropriate for the occasion. "Praise God from whom all blessings flow/Praise Him all creatures here below/Praise Him above, ye heavenly host/Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost./Amen"

2 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the wonderful kit! hope you and your family have an awesome Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for a magnificent kit. Love the colour palette. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Steffie