Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Thanksgiving freebie

Thanksgiving is almost upon us and I don't know about you, but I have so much to do! It's not like we will have a large amount of company. Just expecting my father and his companion and maybe our grandson, Tyler. Still, because of pain issues and low energy, it takes me a long time to do things and right now I'm trying hard not to feel overwhelmed and stressed. In addition to cleaning, meal planning, usual chores, and trying to weed out some books and craft supplies from my large stash, I'm having to nag Progressive about paying my claim. I'm trying to do on-line shopping for family too, and today I realized that hubby and I will be buying ourselves a new dryer for Christmas. But I'm not complaining because I heard the life expectancy of electric dryers is about 4 years. I bought this one when my son was a few months old and he will be 36 next month! I am grateful it's lasted so long and the matching washer is still working. Maybe I can get by with that until spring. I've also been cleaning up some computer files and came across an old kit I made for thanksgiving when I used a different designer name. I can't tell you it's my best product but you might find some of it useful, so I'm going to give it away over next few days. Many of the papers were based on art nouveau wallpapers that had fall colors or would look good in fall colors. Here is an overall preview: The first zip is full of elements and you can get it here: (Corrected now - thanks Stacey!) http://www.4shared.com/zip/6Z2X5r4G/ws_LUGT_elements1.html? Hugs

3 comments:

Stacey said...

this is beautiful! thank you so much! Just take one thing at a time and I'm sure you'll get everything done. Insurance companies suck! To get them to payout is horrible, but if you're 1 day late on your premium they start to contact you.

Stacey said...

the link is wrong its for the fall border - will you check please, when you have time - no rush! thanks again for the beautiful kit.

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the wonderful elements! I do hope the insurance companies come thru soon for you! I think next week will be a busy one for us all! thanks for sharing this terrific kit!