Tuesday, November 12, 2013

New Stuff, Freebie, Update

Started the day with sinus headache becauses it's turned really cold here. Weatherman says some chance of snow - please! this is Tidewater! Tomorrow will probably be 70's again! Next up a call from Progressive who is insurer for the guy who crunched into my car. Almost first thing he says is, "You've got collision coverage on your insurance?" I tell him that isn't the issue - his guy was drunk or drugged or whatever and is totally at fault. He tried to say that since it's a rental car the guy was driving, they might not pay the claim. Sorry - not going to wash with me. I know your personal insurance covers you when you drive a rental. Man didn't ask anything about my car and any problems I might be having, didn't arrange to come out and see the damage. He just says "We're investigating." So I call GEICO who said to let them know if I had any trouble. Sent copies of police report to both insurance companies and now I wait. Putting a couple Harvest Moon products in store tonight:
These are all Harvest Moon Create A Kit products which you can find at Digi Style Designs. All our CAK products are between $1 - $4 and allow you to mix and match, choosing only what you like to create a Harvest Moon kit for your use. And now, for your patience in reading my chatter, a new freebie:
Pick it up here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/Su22gxV0/ss4cu_fallborderfreebie_1112.html?

2 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks for the beautiful border! hope you get the insurance to pay you soon!

Stacey said...

thanks for the beautiful border! hope you get the insurance to pay you soon!