Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Midweek and more Christmas Princess freebie

My doctor was delighted with the fruitcake gift yesterday. He is such a kind hearted person, I was happy to make him smile. Did a couple quick errands then came home to get hubby and off we went to Star Wars. He really enjoyed the movie. I thought it was okay but a little strange and I think I understand what some reviewers have said about it being less like the book series and more a fandom thing. Still, good entertainment. Sat through about 30 minutes of previews though and none looked like something I'd want to see. But on to the free kit.

Today we have zip 3:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tsbgnh32hp821v2/ws_ChristmasPrincess_3.zip?dl=0

Thanks for kind comments on this month's kits!

1 comment:

MomOnceAgain said...

I am loving this Christmas Princess kit! Of course, I am a traditional Christmas person, so it does make sense. I wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with blessings from God! (((hugs)))