Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve freebie

I'm setting up this post on 12/15 and many things may change before you read it. I thought the best way to end December would be to give you a small kit for New Year's Eve. Played with various color combinations but wasn't thrilled with any. Then I got to wondering if Pantone had named it's color of the year for 2016 yet and if so, could I use it in a kit. Turns out that for 2016, Pantone broke precedent and named two colors for the year, two that they felt balanced one another: Rose quartz (a pink) and Serenity (a blue):
Today I give you my take on a New Year's Eve celebrated in those colors; I'm calling it simply, Pantone 2016 New Year & I hope you like it. 5 zips, each with a preview for that portion. Here's an overall preview:
There are 12 full size papers and about 67 elements.
Paper Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/Pantone2016NewYear/ws_Pantone2016_Papers.zip
Elements 1:
Link Elements 1: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/Pantone2016NewYear/ws_Pantone2016_NewYear_elements.zip
Elements 2
Link Elements 2: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/Pantone2016NewYear/ws_Pantone2016NewYear_elements_2.zip
Elements 3
Link Elements 3: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/Pantone2016NewYear/ws_Pantone2016NewYear_elements_3.zip
Elements 4
Link Elements 4: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/Pantone2016NewYear/ws_Pantone2016_NewYear_elements_4.zip
If you are going out to celebrate and will be drinking, please choose a designated driver. Be safe out there; some people will not be as responsible as I hope you are and yo will have to drive defensively. Of course, if you are staying in, enjoy a cozy evening with loved ones.
I will be taking a week off to relax after all the craziness here, but I will be back. Please remember that 2015 freebies will expire on 1/15.
Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cool kit. Youve been more then generous with your creative freebies this year. I appreciate the time and the effort that youve put into all of what you share with us. Have a wonderful and blessed 2016!!!!

MomOnceAgain said...

I love these colors - I have a quilt I made on my bed in almost those shades! I hope you have a blessed New Year. Thank you for everything you have given us!

Stacey said...

Sherri,

thanks so much for the awesome December kit & the Happy New Year kit. I'm not as crazy about pastels, but it does make for an adorable baby new year kit.

Happy New Year! I hope 2016 is better for all of us! I hope you get some rest and pray that June will feel better soon. I'm glad her family is now aware of the situation, and hopefully start helping out. I'm praying for you that the shingles attack is over and that with rest your fibro attack will subside too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much and Happy New Year to you !

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.