Sunday, September 27, 2015

New week and a little freebie

It's the end of September and the start of a new week. I'm optomistic that this week will be better than last. No appointments scheduled although I got a message my contacts are in so will have to schedule a fitting for those. I managed to finish up a number of Touch Of Color packages over the last couple days so I'll get those scheduled to go out to you. I plan to spend this week cleaning and getting things together for my Red Hat excursion on the 10th. I intend to pace myself but seriously want to get beyond the usual weekly "To Do"s and into excavating the computer room where a lot of overflow ended up while Rachel was here. Also need to go into the back bedroom/craft room and clean up all the stuff I dropped off in there while I was running around so much. Got to organize and contain all those Red Hat fascinator etc supplies. Big plans; just hope the body holds up! Meanwhile, I thought you might like to have some bows to go with the Color Touch packages that have already posted?
Link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/m8uuXvefba/ws_ATouchOfColor_Bows.html? The next four packages coming up are: brown, lavender, purple, red. Once I've loaded those plus an undetermined fifth, I'll provide another package of bows for those colors. Hugs!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

beautiful bows! thanks so very much! hope you get everything done! I need to grab my Halloween stuff out and start decorating. that is one huge task!