Saturday, September 11, 2021

Last day of Marmalade Cat

Currently displeased with myself. Haven't accomplished a darn thing this week except for some digi stuff. Today will be devoted to catching up laundry and whatever else I can manage. Can't push too hard because if I over do it, I'll be down with pain for a couple days. Counter productive. At least the temperatures are somewhat cooler. Now just have to watch out for those tropical storms off the coast. Hope wherever you are you are staying safe and are doing well. This is it, our last day of Marmalade Cat. I've enjoyed hearing that you are happy with the kit. Be certain to snag all the zips before the end of the month.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gycx0ttps1to952/ws_MarmaladeCat_5.zip?dl=0 Next week we start Beach Chicken

3 comments:

tiscrea © - The Netherlands said...

Hahaha... beach chicken 😁 👍

KM said...

Lol, Beach Chicken??? I am not familiar with beach lingo since I live in the Midwest so I had to enlarge the kit screen shot as best I could on my computer to see if there was in fact a chicken to be had. None that I could see..... Is there a special meaning behind Beach Chicken?
Kristy

ike said...

Hahahaha - Beach chicken - how marvelous :-D
Thank you for my Kitty set xoxo