Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Zip 3 of Marmalade Cat

It's only 75 degrees here today which is much better than it has been. There are 2 hurricanes/tropical storms off the coast and I'm wondering what they will bring. I feel so bad for all those suffering from most recent huurricane. Such horrible damages and lives lost. They don't need any more storms adding to the flood waters. I have finished your Halloween kit and it is waiting in dropbox. Next up will be Beach Chicken, which is a seagull themed kit. I couldn't imagine what I'd name it until I saw the cutest graphic calling seagulls beach chickens. I've got more digi work to do, loading things to store, working on a collab, doing challenges etc but if I don't get the laundry caught up my husband will divorce me. Here is next zip:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b5geirnm7nxf2is/ws_MarmaladeCat_3.zip?dl=0

3 comments:

ike said...

I can't wait to see the Sea Chickens kit :-D :-D
It's cooled off a bit here in Greece too and they seem to have got our fires under control x

ike said...

Do you have some way to Follow you so I can keep up to date with what you're doing ?? =^..^= xoxo

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup Sherry ! :)
C from Paris ☼