Saturday, June 5, 2021

Zip 3 of Strawberry Girls

Back with more of latest kit. Also some of the challenge pieces I've done in last month or two. This one was for a big photo challenge & earned me a Gallery Standout.
My ATC Challenge for May was a choice of Mother's Day or sweets. Here are my examples.
Another challenge was to make a page featuring buttons. Easy peasy for me since I use buttons in crazy quilting.
That one got Gallery Standout too.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtd0e3u4r4pj9gt/ws_StrawberryGirls_3.zip?dl=0

7 comments:

sewok said...

When I click on this link for Strawberry Girls 3 I get taken to a blocked site where there is no download. I had no trouble with 1 and 2 so wondered if there was something wrong with the link. Thanks, Phyllis

stamps3223 said...

Love this kit but the latest link doesn't work.

Vicki said...

For some reason Dropbox won't open up. Never had any trouble with that before.

tiscrea © - The Netherlands said...

Unfortunately the link doesn't seem to work and I can't get it the work by copy/paste with some small change either. Can't see what the error in the link is. I'll check back later :-)

tiscrea © - The Netherlands said...

After a while the link worked trying copy/paste. The link itself gave error about:invalid#zSoyz

Anonymous said...

I think something is wrong with the link. It's not working. Thank you in advance!

KM said...

Love your "buttons" page!

Hope you are feeling better after some pool PT. 99 degrees in MN this weekend and 90's for the week. I wish I had a pool ;)

Thank you for the super cute strawberry kit.

Kristy