Thursday, June 17, 2021

Stawberry Girls

Yesterday was my last PT session due to the cap on Medicare benefits for same. Now I need to find a place I can continue to practice my aqua therapy exercises. Unfortunately, the Women's Workout Center I used to use down the street went under during Covid. There aren't any other women only exercise places with a pool here, so I will have to check on some of the coed pools and actually need one with a heated pool. Going to give it a few days before I do a serious search. A few of the exercises I can do using the edge of a countertop for support but can't get the same results. A few others can be done in bed or a chair. Main thing is to keep doing whatever I can. Electrician will be her Saturday to try to straighten out the shock problem. Sure hope it will be easy for him and relatively inexpensive. Otherwise the weekend is free and I hope to catch up on some chores and do more sorting and organizing of stuff. Today's zip
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbphndky6hjj09p/ws_StrawberryGirls_8.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Thank you so much