Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Freebie - Just Peachy

I wish things were just peachy here but it isn't really. Still haven't heard from electrician and I'm beginning to wonder if he intends to come back. All that mess is piled up in the backroom waiting to be sorted and stored. Physical therapy is over and so far no pool found. Doing the exercises I can without support of the water. It is summer and the ants have arrived in droves. They are every where! Drives me crazy. Have called Terminix but no replay yet to schedule. Husband is upset by Amazon Fire Stick because he keeps getting buffering. Says he wants Cox cable back. I rarely have problems but don't watch TV as much as he does. I have noticed thaat our internet (which was not supposed to be effected by removing TV) is slower and it is a real pain to do anything. Lots of work to do around here but all I want to do is sleep. Didn't even go to group lunch today. Yeah, I know what that is. Basically, I'm bored with life, overwhelmed, and frustrated. Right, up to me to make changes. And that, my friends, is my rant for today. This week I have a small peach theme kit for you. Just 2 zips.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/58rdefnco36cezz/ws_JustPeachy_1.zip?dl=0 *** Reminder: Strawberry Girls zips will disappear on 7/1 so get it while you can.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Thank you so much

MomOnceAgain said...

This is a sweet kit - it made me hungry for peaches just looking at it! I know how all the bad things can gang up on you sometimes. You're in my thoughts and prayers...

Mary said...

Sherry, the kit is just beautiful!!! I live close to the peach fields and in the spring I always do a photo shoot with my daughter because the blooms of all the trees are so beautiful. Plus you can buy the peaches picked that day from the stands. The kit will be perfect to scrap some of those pics!!! I hope you find a pool soon, I know how important PT is. I also hope everything else falls into place for you. Thank you so much for sharing!!!