Thursday, June 3, 2021

Strawberry Girls freebie

PT again today. I'm working hard, trying to make the most of it as I know my time is running out. Just learned that the Women's Workout Center down the street from home has gone out of business during Covid. That is where I'd planned to continue doing my aqua exercises. Now searching for another heated pool to use when my therapy time runs out. Came home again today and crashed for four hours Here is your 2nd zip of Strawberry Girls Link https://www.dropbox.com/s/512hq09oyahhrlp/ws_StrawberryGirls_2.zip?dl=0
This is our happy grandson and his bride:

1 comment:

KM said...

Weddings are so filled with hope and joy. Beautiful page with the happy couple.
Any outdoor pools close by, warm this time of year in your part of the country?
Take care.
Kristy