Thursday, September 24, 2020

The rest of Play Cars freebie

***Note: Links for Pretty Poppies will expire 9/30. Links for Play Cars are good until 10/15. Yesterday had a nice but brief vist from son & DIL. They are finally getting a break from overtime at work (for him), drama of applying for a new position (her), and working on those estate settlements. They stopped in on their way to spend a few days on the Outer Banks, going to enjoy some peace and quiet, rest & renew. They brought me an early Chritmas gift - a Dyson cordless vacuum! They knew I'd been struggling with my old, heavy, corded vac because of my fibro etc. Hubby installed it today (the charger part, that is). There are so few outlets in this old (1950s) house that we needed up putting it in the small front bath. The only other option was the hallway but then someone would be bumping into it. After the kids left, I made what was supposed to be a copycat of Outback's potato soup. I haven't made any since my neice was living with us soem years ago. At that time even my husband had eaten it and loved it. Since I've had an iffy stomach this past week, I thought it might be soothing. But I could not find the recipe I used before. Went through looing at several on line and chose one that sounded right. The only change I made was to half the recipe. It was absolutely horrible! Tonight we are going to order Philly steak subs from a local place we've used for years. Here is the rest of Play Cars:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d2ywmxvxbpsz9yx/ws_PlayCars_ppr_1.zip?dl=0 No post Saturday & I'm going to take next week off. I've got to try to do some catch up on chores and have 2 medical appointments. Take care everyone!

No comments: