Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Don't know where week has gone! Pretty Poppies freebie

I thought I'd posted on Tuesday but apparently not and don't know why. I'm in a sort of muddle right now. Just exhausted all the time. Saw pulmonologist yesterday and despite feeling short of breath with slightest exertion, my lungs are fine. So many things need doing here but I simply can't find the energy. Tomorrow is husband's 70th birthday. Had planned to take him out for dinner but he has decided to use the ravioli maker kit I gave him. He wants to make ravioli and have grand-daughter over to have dinner with us on his b'day. Today we have:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0j4n8o72630cgfy/ws_PrettyPoppies_trims.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

KM said...

So sorry you are under the weather. Nothing worse than feeling bad and have no assignable cause. Rest up. And, a very Happy Birthday to your hubbs.

Kristy