Thursday, September 3, 2020

More of Pretty Poppies

A little news from my world. First, the sink. My friend's son who installed the new faucet didn't do anything wrong. By next morning we had a kitchen floor covered in water. We'd called the guy who installed the faucet a couple times and left messages with no reply but now something had to be done right away so we called a plumbing service. The young man who came out was so friendly. He took a quick look, said we had 2 leaks but not to worry he could fix it in a few minutes. Actually told me to go have a seat and rest. Turned out that the valves were leaking. It seems that if you don't use the valves for a long time, the interior pieces disintegrate. He said when Kenneth cut them the valves off to do the installation and later cut them back on they had gone kaput. It really didn't take the plumber long to rebuild the valves and dry up all the water. He even offered to put the stuff back under the sink for me! That's service.

Second, I've been extremely fatigued and it had gotten worse so saw doctor today. Had EKG, lots of blood work, script for neck x-ray, and will be going to PT. He said my lower body is very weak so he wants targeted exercises to see if that improves. Also learned I have tacycardia and will be starting medication to try to bring heart rate down.

Today I have some frames for you:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4magt2zi4j91m5/ws_PrettyPoppies_frames.zip?dl=0

No comments: