Saturday, October 17, 2020

A little something

I know I've been gone a long while. Had my first (& I pray only) bout of diverticulous and was on 2 antibiotics. My doc wasn't impressed with MRI results. Said the good news is that no tumor was shown on my spine and I don't have significant narrowing of spine. Still having trouble with weakness etc. Now I am going to physical therapy to see if it is just a matter of deconditioning. First day in the gym for evaluation and the PT guy (owner) was concerned. Simple exercises were wearing me out & in one case causing more pain. He decided to put me back into aqua therapy to see how much that heps. Thursday he was my instructer and it went pretty well. So next week I will have traction to see if it help my neck and then back to pool on Thursday. Halloween is fast approaching and while I had no intention of doing another Halloween kit, I managed to pack up a few things for the store for $1 items. Thought you might like these papers I put in the store:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6imwkn5jjgnuxa3/ws_HalloweenPapers_1.zip?dl=0
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/10s1fjxd36nl6l4/ws_HalloweenPapers_2.zip?dl=0

4 comments:

Seymoure said...

Hi Sherry,
Thank you for the Halloween papers. I was wondering and concerned about you as you had been absent for quite a while. Sorry to hear you had been hit with another health issue but glad to hear you are on the mend. Prays for your health and strength to return.

SiskiyouSue said...

Gosh, these are adorable! Thank you. I hope you will be up and feeling like yourself again very soon. There has been too much illness this year!

tiscrea © - The Netherlands said...

Just as Seymoure I was getting a bit worried about you and I am glad to hear from you now. Thank you very much for the papers and hope the aqua therapy continues to benefit you.

Mary said...

Sherry, I like everyone else, have been concerned about you. I am sorry you are having to deal with more health issues. I hope the therapy helps. You continue to be in my prayers. Thank you very much for the adorable Halloween papers!!!