Monday, September 7, 2020

Late again

2 days behind with posts. Turned out that the cut off valves under sink were source of leaks, not anything Kenneth had failed to do. Stayed busy trying to mop up water under sink and all over kitchen floor until very nice young man from Norfolk Plumbing arrived. He explained that when cut off valves aren't used for long time the interior seals etc disintegrate. So when you cut them off and back on, as when replacing faucet, the vales begin to leak. It was worse because neither my husband or I could get under sink to try turning them off, tightening as much as possible. I finally did crawl under and tightened them in off position, slowing leaks little but I was unable to stand up. The weakness in my legs is progressing, I've stumbled, had a couple of near fainting spells and on fall.

So Thursday I called my doctor and got worked in. He had no trouble recognizing that I am very weak. He also noted a rapid heartbeat. Had an EKG in office and was diagnosed with tachycardia and put on medication. Lot of blood work was taken and was also sent for x-rays of my neck to see if there might be a pinched nerve. By the time I got home I was exhausted and went to bed. Friday started the mediation and went to hospital for x-rays. It's probably something simple but I feel so out of it.

I know tomorrow is time for another post but I have an appointment and don't want to wait until after to post as I might be too tired.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqfb0pslv69x7js/ws_PrettyPoppies_misc.zip?dl=0
** BTW links for this kit will remain available to end of month.

1 comment:

KM said...

I am very sorry to hear of the weakness you are experiencing. I will keep you in prayer for diagnosis and recovery. I hope you are able to get rest.

And thank you for the lovely poppies and thinking of us even when feeling under the weather.

Take care,

Kristy