Thursday, July 2, 2020

Long Day & freebie

I'm happy to report that the latest epidural seems to be helping. I had (for me) a very productive day yesterday. Hot and very humid but I set off to a local animal shelter and delivered two bags of old linens they will use as bedding. Next on to Lidl's to pick up a few grocery items. back home, after I cooled off, I made a chocolate pie and got a lesson from ,y master chef on making the Eggplant Parmesan I love so much. It was so good! Leftovers tonight! Next I re-packaged some of the kits I've been giving away here and loaded them to the new server at Magnolia Gardens Scraps. Before bed I was able to add those loaded products into the store with the help of my friend, Echo, the store owner. After so many years I'd forgotten all the steps needed to make the products appear. Right now if you were to check the store, under Special Guest you would find about 10 of my products. I'm only obligated to 10 for the month but the whole purpose (for me at least) is to provide some variety for Echo's customers so I have some more I will add.

How nice to receive comments saying that Let's Go Fishing is pleasing you! Today's zip is related to fly fishing and Saturday's (ready to go) is about ocean fishing.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t40i45gbtsi849i/ws_LetsGoFishing_2.zip?dl=0
Hope you like it.

Had my annual eye exam today. Driving home with dilated eyes was tough and tiring. Hoped to post earlier than this but needed a long nap to let my eyes adjust.

No comments: