Saturday, July 18, 2020

Last of Lets Go Fishing

Triple digit heat again today. Yesterday I had errands to run, starting with an appointment at 1:00 pm. 2 banks, and 3 grocery stores later, I was home, soaked to the skin, red in the face, over-heated and out of breath. Have been lazy today. It is crazy that some normal things are hard to find now. Lettuce, for instance (unless you find a rare small head of organic for over $2), Alfredo sauce (too hot to mess with making my own). The lettuce I kind of understand. In this heat, many people want nothing more than sandwiches and cold tea. That would satisfy me but my husband wants "real" meals most of the time. Not complaining as he is a great cook and has been doing most of the cooking lately.

So, here ends Let's Go Fishing:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3p4bryswm982ont/ws_LetsGoFishing_9.zip?dl=0

Having trouble with my display driver so don't know what is going to happen with that. I am working on next kit, which I'd thought would be for August. Not sure what I will have for you in the meantime.

2 comments:

WyoSpring said...

The link to #9 doesn't work??? Have all the first 8---great kit. thank you so much for all your freebies. Love the sunflowers.

SherryD said...

Sorry, but as previously stated all links for that kit expired on 7/30