Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Cherries anyone?

Another triple digit day. Thankfully, I need not go out except as far as down into the garage to do some laundry. That will be hot enough! Lately, I have been taking advantage of great sales on fresh, sweet cherries. I love them so. Straight from the refrigerator they are cool, refreshing and just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth. Happened to remember I'd made a cherry themed kit some time ago and went looking for it. Took a while. Made it in 2010 when I was selling in a store and don't think I've ever shared it with you. So that's what I'm going to do starting today.
Link will expire 8/7/2020:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w5gylscfnwq8utf/WS_VeryCherry_BlossomTime_elements.zip?dl=0

3 comments:

MomOnceAgain said...

Cherries are currently my bedtime snack - I have to keep them in my refrigerator all of the time! Thanks for the pretty kit!

Mary said...

Absolutely gorgeous kit!!! I have some pictures I took last Spring in DC when the Cherry trees were blooming and this kit will be perfect for scrapping them!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

SherryD said...

Glad you are enjoying the kit.