Friday, February 21, 2020

Belated Valentines freebie

I wanted to create something that was more modern, but this small kit is sort of mixed. Sorry I missed Tuesday post. Got a bit of bad news that threw me off. My friend, Wanda, had hip replacement surgery on Monday. Tuesday the nurse sat her up in a recliner ("for a short while") but forgot about her for three hours. Wanda fall asleep and slipped out of the chair onto the floor! Her sister, Sandy, called me (I was planning on meeting up with Sandy on Wednesday) and said they were waiting on the results of x-rays done after the fall. Our meeting for lunch was cancelled as Sandy was going to spend Wednesday up at the hospital to insure nothing further went wrong.It is now the wee hours of Friday morning and I'm just getting around to posting. I'll give you the first two zips of Purple Passion now and finish it up on Saturday.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlieu93oaydworf/ws_PurplePassion_1.zip?dl=0

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbh8jvyqs9uxu3a/ws_PurplePassion_2.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

Mary said...

I am so very sorry to hear about your friend!! She should have never left alone in the chair this soo after surgery. A CNA or PT should have been left in the room with her! I will pray there is no lasting damage or need for another surgery to fix anything that could now be out of whack!

The kit is amazing!! The colors are stunning!! The flowers are lovely!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!