Thursday, February 6, 2020

Busy week & more of Winter Frost freebie

Did follow-up at pain management today. No question I will be seeing them again. Got an e-mail of the radiologist reading of lumbar MRI and there are definitely reasons I have lower back pain. But my appointment with the spine doc isn't until the end of the month.

My friend, Debbie W, is going to go ahead with the preventive chemo. Turns out there is a small spot on her other lung - too small for them to do anything with right now but the assumption is it is another tumor. I've been making a list of comfort items I can put into a tote bag for her - things I know chemo patients need like lip balm, Biotene, something to read, lotion etc.

And here is today's zip:


Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3elpbmkf6ptg5v/ws_WinterFrost_5.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sherry,

hope you are OK, WinterFrost 4+5
can you please re-upload it,
the link no longer works,
Thank you
take care of you
Hugs
Heike