Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tuesday freebie of Winter Frost

Today's MRI of lumbar spine seemed to go on forever! The last ten minutes or so, I was getting frantic because of a painful spot in my back. Could have just been how I had settled on the table. I was so happy to get out of there! Ran a couple errands and that was about all I accomplished today. Here is your next zip of Winter Frost:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w13sp2d25rfhtzr/ws_WinterFrost_4.zip?dl=0

Busy week. One of my ladies who lunch group is recovering from surgery for lung cancer and was supposed to see an oncologist the end of last week to talk about "Preventive chemotherapy" about which she had mixed emotions. She's got a lot of pain and is pretty depressed, which isn't surprising. So tomorrow a few of us are taking her out to lunch at Bahama Breeze and try to lift her spirits. Debbie W is a very nice, hard working woman. I'm keeping her in my prayers but, having been through this with several family members doubt that even with being told "they got it all" and with chemo, the out come will be positive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the fairy!!! SO beautiful!!! I am sorry to hear about your friend!! I shall add her to my prayer group. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!