Saturday, October 13, 2018

New freebie begins _ Autumn Elegance

I'm back with a new freebie. Took awhile to get going on it because I had a couple days of sinus and migraine headaches. Think the weather (ie hurricanes) had something to do with it. Hope everyone is doing well and escaped the wrath of the storms.

This kit, Autumn Elegance should run into November. I do not plan to make a separate Halloween kit but I will have a day - on 10/30 - with some Halloween elements. Looking ahead to having a Thanksgiving day zip too. Most of the Autumn Elegance kit can be used in layouts for both holidays.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ubq8w2y8afprp8p/AADi9bTKejD7L8KfJ9qzl_pAa?dl=0

Here's a journal page I created with Rosie Designs "Purple Moon"

3 comments:

Seymoure said...

Totally elegant! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

MomOnceAgain said...

Thanks so much for the new kit - it looks like it will be stunning!