Tuesday, October 23, 2018

More Autumn Elegance & art journaling

Think I mentioned that I joined Vicki Robinson's art journal group? There are a lot of deep, heart felt things I'd like to do in art journaling but words have always been my thing. I can't draw or paint like my son, Jeremy. I'm approaching art journaling digitally and to get into the habit of creating pages and become brave enough to tackle serious issues, I'm currently working mostly with quotes. It's still a way to experiment with creating more "artsy" textures and so on. Here are the most recent pages, some very simple indeed.
I love a lot of Rumi's quotes. In this page I was focusing on background texture.
This one just a whim on an October day in the 80s! Today we are at 55 degrees.
Another light hearted one
Picked up this quote on-line and found it perfect for the art journal group where many people are just starting out in trying art journaling

And here is your next Autumn Elegance zip. This one will make you crave a chilled glass of wine.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6y3ufmy3xstgn3t/ws_AutumnElegance_5.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

GrannieEv said...

I'm in Vicki's group, too ... I don't know if you've heard of Just Art - I can't say enough wonderful things about that group, started by Robyn Littlejohn ... no costs, no shops, no required designers' kits, and plenty of challenges, encouragement and friendly folks from all over the world.