Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Holiday weekend now over and more of Larkin's Dream freebie

Hope you all had a nice holiday weekend? And while picnicing, visiting the beach, or whatever family fun you had, I'm sure you remembered to take a moment to remember and give thanks for our military men and women, who sacrifice to keep us and the values we hold dear safe. For my part, I can't honestly say I know where the weekend disappeared to. We had a visit from Tyler, I got a few chores done and poof! It was Monday already. I'm writing this Monday afternoon and scheduling post for Tuesday which is likely to be a long day away from home. My Ladies Who Lunch group will be meeting at an Italian restaurant for lunch and chat. They choose places that will let us sit and chatter for hours so we can get caught up on all the happenings or lack thereof. I've got books to take to Shirley and Madelyn. Think Steph will be back from vacation in Hawaii and hope she has lots of photos. Deb said she was going to start her first quilting project and would have someting to show me this time. Connie will have photos of new grandbaby. And we will all need to console LaVerne over the death of her dog. Afterwards, I need to stop by Target to return a sports bra I bought - one of those athletic racer back things. What was I thinking? With the constant fibro pain in my neck and shoulders it doesn't make sense to fight with having to pull that thing over my head and down into place. Nope, for yoga I do have a pair of yoga pants and will just wear a comfortable cotton bra covered with a loose tee shirt. Would like to try to stop into Womens Workout before coming home and maybe walk around the pool a few laps. All depends on how late I leave the ladies. I've been wheezing a lot last couple days and trying to remember to use new inhaler. Going to have to take it slow with workouts until I can bring my oxygen diffusion up some.


Walking a little further on, another fairy pops into view. "Maybe Larkin would like something cold and refreshing?" She waves her hand and through the mist and Larkin sees a display of ice cream. "Oh yes," she says, "I'd love some ice cream!" "Oh course! Ice cream solves everything!" It was difficult to make a decision, but Larkin finally chooses a strawberry cone that has a curious sparkle to it. The fairy explains the sparkle is edible wish sprinkles and tells Larkin to make a wish before taking the first bite.
Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dporxl0u0z73thl/ws_LarkinsDream_6.zip?dl=0

No comments: